Please see the E-Safety page under the parent tab to access our new leaflet on how to keep your child safe online.
Staying Safe Online - Top Tips
- Don’t post any personal information online.
- Think carefully before posting pictures or videos of yourself. Once you’ve put a picture of yourself online most people can see it and may be able to download it, it’s not just yours anymore.
- Don’t befriend people you don’t know.
- Think carefully about what you say before you post something online.
- If you see something online that makes you feel uncomfortable, unsafe or worried: leave the website, turn off your computer if you want to and tell a trusted adult immediately.