Here are a few things that will help us organise things for your child’s time in Buttons:
· May we ask that all children are provided with nappies and wipes. Staff will remind you when supplies are running low.
· Please can all clothing, including coats, be clearly named.
· Please could your £1 snack money be paid on a weekly basis.
This gives us the opportunity to provide the children with delicious and varied snack.
· Please would you notify us if there are any changes to your child’s details, such as changes in telephone numbers/change of address etc. so that we can keep our records up to date.
· Please could you put sun cream on your child and provide them with a named hat during the hot weather.
· Each child will be provided with a school book bag. We ask that you encourage your child to choose a book to take home for you to look at together. Each week you can swap the book for another.
· Please be punctual when collecting your child.
· If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to speak to a member of staff.