Our school community members are made in the image of God and we embrace their uniqueness. We have high expectations for our children to fulfil the promise of enjoying ‘life in all its fullness’ (John 10:10) through experiencing high quality social, moral, physical and spiritual education.
We are committed to providing children with enriching opportunities to prepare them for the next stage of their education and life. All children are supported to overcome potential barriers so that they flourish and succeed. Together, we work to inspire our children to be the best they can be.
We aim to create resilient individuals who can contribute to their communities and take their place in the world as global citizens.
Our Christian Values
Community is at the heart of all we do. Our Christian values – Friendship, Compassion, Forgiveness, Endurance, Respect and Fairness, based on the life of Jesus, mean that all our relationships are shaped by love and compassion.
This is all summed up in our school motto:
Following Jesus, together we succeed
Our 6 Christian Values of Friendship, Compassion, Forgiveness, Endurance, Respect and Fairness underpin all that we do in school.
Statement of Aims:
- To provide high quality teaching
- To allow all children to develop as individuals
- To ensure equal opportunities for all
- To provide a rich and relevant curriculum
- To develop positive attitudes to learning
- To create an attractive and stimulating environment
- To develop the school’s place in the community
- To communicate effectively
- To foster and celebrate strong relationships